|Address||11 Convention Court, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
|EPC Rating||C70/C74 (CO2: C70/C76)|
- Red Brick End-Terrace Property in the heart of East Belfast
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Spacious reception area
- Good sized kitchen / Dining area
- 3 bedrooms (2 Double & 1 single)
- Good sized bathroom, with bath and shower fitted
- Large Enclosed Rear garden with off street parking if required
- Ideal for first time buyers/investors
- Local Primary Schools and Secondary schools
- Public Transport access close by
- Shops and local amenities within close proximity
- Close proximity to Belfast City Centre via bus or rail travel.
An attractive, end terrace property located in the heart of East Belfast, just off the well-known Newtownards Road. A wide variety of local amenities and shops are walking distance, with grocery stores, butchers etc on the main Newtownards Road. Also only a short 5 minute drive away there are amenities in Connswater Retail Park, SSE Arena and the world famous Titanic Museum. Belfast City Centre is easily accessed via road and rail transport links, both of which are easily accessible by foot.
The property is well presented with spacious accommodation. On the ground floor, a bright lounge leads through into a very spacious kitchen, with space for dining furniture and the ability to entertain guests.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a spacious bathroom. Externally there is a good sized front garden, which is paved/stoned and at the rear of the property there is space for off road parking with a large back garden/driveway.
Please see video tour here: https://youtu.be/0HCMxpTHDKQ
Property Link (NI ) Ltd for themselves and for the Vendor or Lessor of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that the particulars are produced in good faith and are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract and no person in the employment of Property Link (NI) ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.