Beautifully presented throughout this fully refurbished end terrace residence will certainly prove popular first time buyers who are currently searching for a home in the highly sought after area of South Belfast. Refurbished to a fantastic standard by the current owner this home offers easy low maintenance living, perfect for the busy professional or first time buyer family or investor. Internally this home comprises of a bright & spacious lounge with newly plastered walls and ceilings, the modern kitchen is of excellent quality. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms one situated in the loft. Each room in this home is well proportioned in size, the tasteful decor and immaculate presentation will certainly appeal to a range of buyers. Outside to the front there is an easily maintained garden and large driveway, there is also a private grass and patio area to the rear. Location is key, and is within walking distance to Finaghy crossroads. Here you will find an array of local shops, cosy cafes and excellent transport links to Belfast, Lisburn & beyond. Properties like this do not sit on the market for long, prompt viewing is a must as this property will be snapped up quickly.
|Address||91 Hillmount Gardens, Belfast|
|Price||Offers over £120,000|
|EPC Rating||D59/D60 (CO2: E53/E54)|
- Beautifully presented end of terrace residence situated in a highly established residential area
- Three bedrooms (one in loft converted with planning permission and building control.
- Newly refurbished, all walls and ceilings have been re plastered throughout, new kitchen, electrically rewired, gas central heating and new carpets/tiles throughout.
- Newly Fitted Kitchen in modern grey design.
- Contemporary shower room and separate toilet room.
- uPVC double glazing throughout.
- Worchester boiler gas central heating, with 4 year remaining warranty.
- Private enclosed large rear garden with lawn and patio area, large shed to remain.
- Grass front well maintained garden, with large 2 x car tarmac laid driveway .
- Immaculately presented throughout and ready to move into.
- Perfect for a first time buyer, family or investor.
- Early viewing essential
HALLWAY: 3.30m x 1.90m (10'10" x 6'3")
uPVC door, laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
LOUNGE: 4.20m x 3.60m (13'9" x 11'10")
Laminate wood flooring, walls newly plastered and painted, modern decorative fire.
MODERN NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN: 2.00m x 5.60m (6'7" x 18'4")
Range of high and low level units, white/grey work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven & electric hob, vented extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
LANDING: 4.70m (15'5") max x 1.90m (6'3")
Access to 3rd bedroom in roof space, grey carpet.
BEDROOM (1): 3.70m x 3.60m (12'2" x 11'10")
Double bedroom with uPVC window, newly plastered walls and grey carpet.
BEDROOM (2): 2.50m x 3.60m (8'2" x 11'10")
Good size second bedroom, newly plastered walls with radiator UPVC window and grey carpet.
BEDROOM (3): 2.80m x 3.60m (9'2" x 11'10")
Loft bedroom with bespoke built in storage, wardrobes and drawers, skylight window, newly plastered walls and grey carpet.
SHOWER ROOM/TOILETROOM 1.50m x 1.90m (4'11" x 6'3")/ 1.60m x 0.80m (5'3" x 2'8")
Shower cubicle with glass doors, and white sink. Aqua panelled feature walls, and tiled floor., Separate toilet room with aqua panelled walls and tiled floor.
To the front: grass front, with side large driveway to accommodate 2 cars.
To the rear: Enclosed grass garden with patio area,boundary walls and fencing to both sides. Large garden excellent quality shed.
Property Link (NI ) Ltd for themselves and for the Vendor or Lessor of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that the particulars are produced in good faith and are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract and no person in the employment of Property Link (NI) ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.